Aboard Fume Blanc | Pier 40 | 21+
Get ready for a special event aboard the Fume Blanc – the Speakeasy San Francisco New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise 2020! For the eight year in a row, the most popular New Year’s Eve events in San Francisco is back, and this year we’re looking to make it better than ever. This themed event will transport you back to the 20s as you’ll be surrounded by a slew of movers and shakers all decked to the nines.
Featuring four hours hosted bar, black jack tables with dealers, Peachy’s Puff Girl on board, and more. Dance your night away with two top San Francisco DJs spinning the best in open format music. To top things off, you’ll be taking in the best views that the city has to offer from the outside in, including Treasure Island, Alcatraz, The Bay Bridge Lights, Golden Gate Bridge, and the magnificent San Francisco Skyline.
1st Deck: TBA | 3rd Sky Deck: TBA
Here is a breakdown of the Perks for this New Year’s Eve Fireworks Party Cruise:
- Breathtaking views and snaps of the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the Spectacular San Francisco Skyline & more…
- VIP Experience with 4 Hours Hosted Bar
- 3 Decks with 2 large Dance areas to Party and Mingle
- 2 Top San Francisco’s DJs playing the hits of today House/Top 40/Hip Hop and more
- Black Jack Tables with Dealers
- Complimentary Coat Check with your VIP secret code-word (check your boarding pass)
- A Gorgeous fun filled crowd
- Complimentary Premium NYE Favors
- Unbeatable Table Service Packages (check out ticket information section)
- Affordable Group Saving Packages for your Squad
DRESS CODE: Flapper Attire Strongly Encouraged! Dress to Impress.
Check-In begins at: 7:30pm at Pier 40 (Near old SB 40 Restaurant)
Boarding: 8:30pm | Departing: 9:00pm | Disembark: 12:30am
BOARDING LOCATION: Pier 40, (by the Bike Hut ) – Near Oracle Ball Park (ex AT&T Park). Pier 40 is NOT by Per 39!!!
** No refunds if you miss the boat **