Aboard Cabernet Sauvignon Yacht | Ferry Building – GATE B | 21+
Enhance your Halloween experience this year! Step on board the Cabernet Sauvignon, regarded as the finest yacht on San Francisco Bay and join us for our premier ‘Masquerade Halloween Yacht Party’. The masks are everything for this event, so be creative & classy!
Squad up and experience San Francisco Halloween party weekend from a different point of view. Cruise, party, and enjoy company of your friends, and hundreds of other Masquerade Yacht Party goers.
Be one of the privileged VIP Guests and indulge in the VIP Experience with:
- Priority VIP Boarding
- Access to Exclusive VIP Lounge (1st Deck)
- Private Bar with Unlimited 3 Hour Hosted Bar
- Private Dance Floor with Open Lounge Seating
- Access to Private Restrooms
- Commemorative Venetian Lace Masquerade Mask
1st VIP Deck: TBA // 2nd Deck: TBA // 3rd Deck: TBA
Here is a breakdown of the Perks for this Halloween Party Cruise:
- Breathtaking views and snaps of the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the Spectacular San Francisco Skyline & more…
- VIP Experience with 3 Hours Hosted Bar (included with VIP Admission only)
- 3 Decks with 3 Dance areas to Party and Mingle
- DJs playing the hits of today House/Top 40/Hip Hop
- A Gorgeous fun filled crowd
- Unbeatable Table Service Packages (check out ticket information section)
- Affordable Group Saving Packages for your Squad
- Much more…
DRESS CODE: This is a fun Masquerade Cruise! Cocktail / Semi-Formal attire with a mask are required for entry into this event. Masquerade masks can be small pieces that only cover the eyes to large Venetian masks that may include oversized noses or beaks. Be creative and classy. If you have questions about dress code please contact us at 925 278 8489, we are happy to answer any question you may have.
Check-in begins at: 7:30 PM @ Ferry Building GATE B (by The Slanted Door Restaurant)
VIP Boarding: 8:30 PM | General Boarding: 8:45 PM | Cruise: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
BOARDING LOCATION: Ferry Building – GATE B ** No refunds if you miss the boat * See photo below for reference.
Parking: The Ferry Building is one of the most easily accessed locations in the Bay Area. The Embarcadero BART stop is just one block away (5 min walk). In case you need to drive, there are a number of affordable parking options within a couple blocks of the Ferry Building. For more info please visit PARKOPEDIA.
FOR ALL PHOTOS FROM OUR PAST CRUISES CLICK HERE
:: All Sales are final. Absolutely NO refunds or exchanges. Each ticket holder has reserved spot on board. Prices are subject to change while supplies last. Must be 21+ to attend ::