Speakeasy Halloween Party Cruise
Aboard Fume Blanc | Pier 40 | 21+
Join us on Saturday, October 26th, 2019 for an annual Speakeasy Halloween Party Cruise. This themed event will transport you back to the 20s as you’ll be surrounded by a slew of movers and shakers all decked to the nines.
Get ready for this special event aboard Fume Blanc. Dance your night away with two top San Francisco DJs spinning the best in open format music. To top things off, you’ll be taking in the best views that the city has to offer from the outside in, including Treasure Island, Alcatraz, The Bay Bridge Lights, Golden Gate Bridge, and the magnificent San Francisco Skyline.
- Priority VIP Boarding
- Be greeted with bubbly glass of Champagne upon boarding
- Access to 1st come 1st serve unreserved seating on 2nd Deck
- Complimentary Coat Check with your VIP secret code-word
- Commemorative Flappers Headband or Hat
MUSIC BY: 1st Deck: TBA | 3rd Sky Deck: TBA
Here is a breakdown of the Perks for this Halloween Party Cruise:
- Breathtaking views and snaps of the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the Spectacular San Francisco Skyline & more…
- VIP Experience with 4 Hours Hosted Bar
- 3 Decks with 2 large Dance areas to Party and Mingle
- 2 Top San Francisco’s DJs playing the hits of today House/Top 40/Hip Hop and more
- Black Jack Tables with Dealers
- A Gorgeous fun filled crowd
- Unbeatable Table Service Packages (check out ticket information section)
- Affordable Group Saving Packages for your Squad
DRESS CODE: Flapper attire strongly encouraged! All Halloween costumes welcome. No weapons/toy guns of any kind allowed!
Check-in begins at: 7:15 PM @ Pier 40 (by Oracle Ball Park)
VIP Boarding: 8:00 PM | General Boarding: 8:15 PM | Cruise: 8:30 PM – 12:00 AM
Visitor Parking | Pier 40
Parking for visitors is quite limited to South Beach Harbor. There are public parking facilities in the immediate area with one of the largest lots located at Brannan and the Embarcadero Street. Subject to availability, South Beach Harbor visitors can park for up to one hour only in designated spaces in the limited visitor lot on Pier 40 (at Townsend and the Embarcadero). Limited metered public parking lots are available as well, however these on-street parking spaces will be more difficult to park in during the baseball season. Please make sure to give yourself plenty of time to find parking if you have not arranged your transportation. Also be sure to check all lots/garage hours during baseball and/or summer season, some places close before midnight. Commodore Cruises & SF Events is not responsible for the metered parking lots. For more parking options please visit: Parkopedia.com
BOARDING LOCATION: Pier 40, (8 The Embarcadero ) – foot of Townsend Street – Near Oracle Ball Park (ex AT&T Park). Pier 40 is NOT by Per 39!!!
** No refunds if you miss the boat **